A-1: Who can enter?
- Individual architects, multi-professional teams, urban designers, urban planners, landscape architects, film directors and producers.
- Other associated bodies on behalf of the architects and directors,producers with their consent.
A-2: What type of movies can be entered?
Subject – Categories
– A story-line with an emphasis on a compelling work of architecture with social, cultural,
economical, humanitarian and geographical sphere of influence and the use of modern
technology to design cities.
– City life (behaviour) from the perspectives of adaptability, Structural sustainability, economic
prosperity, environmental friendliness, supportiveness of human (citizen’s) rights, urban
managements, safety, education, innovation and creativity and other significant evaluative
characteristics of city life.
– City Life (behaviour) from the cultural and social perspective.
Documentaries about the lives and works of architects, urban planners, social researcher and
theoretician in relation to architecture.
– Built Projects
– Concept Projects [3D Presentation- Animation]
– Animation & Video Game
There is no limit on the number of movies that can be submitted.
2.Entry Conditions and Requirements
B-1: When is the entry deadline?
April 1th, 2020
B-2: How much is the entry fee?
The 2ACAMA 2020 for each movie in all the categories is 95 Euros
(Inclusive of Taxes).
B-3: How to start the entry?
- Your entry starts with creating a website account.
- To Submit your movies, login to your account. Once logged in, you will be referred to your Submission
Dashboard where you can submit your entries.
- Having completed the submission, a code will be assigned to your submitted entry and will be shown on your Entry table. This code is your Entry ID.
- Your submission status (On process / Rejected / Approved) will be shown in your entry table. “On process” means the entry is under review for eligibility. The status will change to either “Approved” or “Rejected”. While “Approved” means the entry is eligible for participation in the competition, “Rejected” means that the entry has not been accepted for participating due to incomplete or insufficient submitted documents, irrelevant submitted category, marks of identification on the boards or other non-compliance with competition rules.
B-5: What are Entry documents for the award?
- Fill out the online form to give us the movie information and description and Upload required materials as indicated below:
- One of the movie with the format of mp4,mkv
Entry movie must include:
- A maximum 60 word description in English: A short explanatory text describing the movie and how the practice addresses the judging criteria
- Entry movie must be sized for :
- 100sec is maximum 100mb
- 100sec – 5min is maximum 220mb
- 5min – 15min is maximum 400mb
- All texts should be in English.
- To ensure anonymity in judging, no names of entrants or collaborating parties or any other form of identification may appear on any part of the movie.
- The movie Should include: project title, project location, category, and the completion date properly declared. For a future project/innovative design entry, instead of completion date, design year(s) should be indicated.
- Notes1: In case of any identification mark on the movie, the entry will be rejected.
- Notes2:If some on isn’t able to upload the file, He / She would be allowed send to us via email [by wetransfer].
- Please ensure that you are authorized to use the file.
- Please ensure that the category indicated in your movie is the same as the one you have chosen in the on-line submission form.
- The information submitted in your online entry may be used on the award website.
- Submission of an entry will be taken to imply the granting of permission to publish all material and particulars of the successful schemes, including any jury citation.
- Please don’t write the names and addresses of private residential clients.
B-6: Can I submit my movie to different categories?
No movie can be submitted only under one relevant category.
B-7: Can I submit more than one movie in a category?
Sure. There is no limit to the number of submissions.
B-8: What will happen if I submit my movie in the unrelated category?
Your submission will be changed to the certain category by organizing committee.
B-9: I can not choose my project’s related category. what should I do?
Simply contact us. We will assist you in this regard.( email@example.com)
3.The Award Ceremony
C-1: What is the Award Ceremony?
- Category winners will be publicly announced in June 5th 2020, in Blickle Kino, Belvedere
- Selected projects will be showen at the ceremony.
C-2: Who can attend?
- The event is open to all participants.
- All journalists and press members representing their media outlets, are welcome to attend the event free of charge as long as they satisfy the terms of our press policy.(It needs to register before the event)
Press Policy:Press Pass at the event is restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the event subject area. Members of all these media interested in requesting a press pass might be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognized press identification, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. For media interested in requesting a press pass, Please email your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your email subject as: Press Pass inquiry. Once we receive your email, please allow up to two weeks for an email indicating specific instructions for registering.
4.Winning entries and prizes
D-1. When will winners be announced?
The winners will be notified to take part in the award ceremony at least 45 days ahead.
D-2. What are the prizes of the awards?
- The top winners in each Award category will receive the award’s sign and the award certificate, respectively.
- All the candidate projects will receive a certificate, online representing that their project has been nominated.